Pre Settlement Funding Loans
You know filing a claim against the party that caused your injuries can help you recover damages. But when negotiating a settlement can take months or years, what can you do to cover your expenses in the meantime?
Pre-settlement funding loans were created with personal injury litigants in mind. At Money First Funding, we can match you with the cash advance you need, today.
How Do Pre Settlement Funding Loans Work?
If you went to a bank in order to take out a traditional loan for your home or business, the bank would need to see your credit score, assets, and other indicators before lending money.
Pre settlement loans work on a fundamentally different level. Instead of your credit score, we only consider the strength of your pending lawsuit.
Most importantly, pre settlement funding is non-recourse. If you lose, you owe us nothing—making a pre settlement funding loan with Money First Funding the safest way to pay your bills until you receive your expected personal injury settlement amount.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact our office – We’ll need your contact information and some basic details about your pending case.
- We talk things over with your lawyer – This step helps us understand the nature of your pending litigation.
- If accepted, expect your funds the same day – It’s that simple.
Why Go with Money First Funding for Your Pre Settlement Funding Needs
The lawsuit loan industry has seen massive growth in recent years. Sometimes, regulators in some states haven’t been able to keep up, and less-scrupulous lenders have taken advantage of people desperate for help.
At Money First Funding, we do what we do in order to promote safe, responsible, and effective lending solutions in the best interest of our clients.
- Zero-interest pre settlement funding – We believe that things work best for everyone when terms are clearly communicated. That’s why we went with an easy-to-understand annual fee structure, instead of charging our clients interest that accumulates.
- Industry experience – Our founders have experience in both personal injury law and medicine, so we know just how devastating it can be to suffer a personal injury. That’s why we use our knowledge to empower a better way of doing business in the pre settlement funding industry.
- Over-communication, results, and no-risk to you – Our contracts are designed for peace of mind, with easy to understand terms and language. If approved, we wire your money in hours, not days. Finally, we only get paid if you win. If you lose, the money we give you is yours to keep.
Pre Settlement Funding FAQ
I need cash now. How fast can I get it?
If you elect to receive your funds via direct deposit, the money will be wired to your bank account within hours of approval. Once it’s there, use it how you see fit.
Does my attorney have to be involved?
In a word, yes. This policy helps us understand your case better, and it also ensures that all parties are on the same page.
What does “non-recourse” mean?
It means that the only collateral you have with a pre settlement funding loan from Money First Funding is the expected outcome of your case. If you lose, you don’t pay us back any money, and no one can claim your assets. Zero risk means zero risk to you, the borrower.
Contact Money First Funding Today
At Money First Funding, we believe in transparent communication, fast results, and empowering our clients to make the best financial decisions possible.
Why not find out if a pre settlement funding loan from Money First Funding is right for you? Call us at 702-623-3333 or fill out the form below to get started with your free consultation today.