Can You Borrow Money Against a Lawsuit?
When you suffer an injury that someone else caused, you know that you can file a lawsuit against them in order to recover money to compensate you for your damages.
Although this is great, there’s a slight problem—lawsuits can take forever. All right, not forever, but definitely longer than you’d like when you have to find a way to pay your bills, deal with your injuries, and keep recovering.
Fortunately, there’s a better way—taking out a secure, collateral-free lawsuit loan with Money First Lending.
Lawsuit Loan Facts
As a relatively new form of lending, lawsuit loans are often misunderstood by folks who don’t know the facts about settlement loans and are rightfully wary of being harmed by predatory lending practices.
The good news is that not only is taking out a loan against your lawsuit reasonably safe, it can pose virtually no risk to you.
Here are some fast facts about lawsuit loans and how they work:
- Lawsuit Loans Are Safe – Lawsuit loans are a form of non-recourse funding, meaning the only collateral you have is against the outcome of your loan. The upshot? If you were to lose your case, you owe the lender nothing in return.
- Lawsuit Loans Are About Your Lawsuit – Unlike other loans, which involve checking your credit history and consumer report, lawsuit loans are only about the strength of your pending litigation. Don’t worry about your credit score—we don’t look at it.
- It’s Easy to Apply for a Lawsuit Loan – All you need to apply for a lawsuit loan is an active, pending lawsuit, an attorney on your case, and other minor information that you supply to us.
- You Can Get Your Money Fast – As in, very fast. Lawsuit loans can be wired to your bank account the same day, within hours of approval.
- Use the Money for Anything You Like – And nothing you don’t. Groceries, car payments, rent—the money is yours to use how you see fit.
With Money First Lending, you can borrow money against a lawsuit to help take back control of your financial situation.
Need Cash? Call Us Today
Do you need cash after filing a lawsuit? Money First Lending is here to help.
Give us a call at 702-623-3333 or fill out the following form to learn more.